Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] hi

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] hi
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:07:03 +1000

Hi,

I think this all doable if you look at what already exists.

* Photo Gallery - sitemgr includes a photo gallery app
* Service Requests - fix TTS
* Roster - a custom front end for cal should do the trick
* User Properties(real estate) reviews - not sure what you want to do here
* document upload/downlaod w/ tracking - i take it you mean dl tracking
- pretty straight forward mod

If I was you I would be working in the 16 branch, as it is relative
stable, and will go RC1 on 8-Aug

Resources - phpgroupware.org/wiki and anything you find in the app/doc dirs.

Please don't send HTML mail - quoting is a pita, and it bloats the
message - simple option in M$ LookOut Despressed.

Good Luck

Cheers

Dave

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C34A63.569B4560

Hi

I just joined the list.  I just want to announce that I have 4 days to =
make some major mods to the phpgroupware software.  I need to add:  A =
photo gallery, Service request form, Roster, User Properties(real =
estate) reviews, and a document upload/downlaod w/ tracking.  I'm still =
studying the software.  I think most would say it can't be done.  But =
I'll do it.  Does anyone have any resources that may aid my efforts?  =
I'll probably be asking some questions here this week. =20

Thanks

-Chris Edwards
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C34A63.569B4560

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just joined the list.&nbsp; I just =
want to=20
announce that I have 4 days to make some major mods to the phpgroupware=20
software.&nbsp; I need to add:&nbsp; A photo gallery, Service request =
form,=20
Roster, User Properties(real estate) reviews, and a document =
upload/downlaod w/=20
tracking.&nbsp;&nbsp;I'm still studying the software.&nbsp;&nbsp;I think =
most=20
would say it can't be done.&nbsp; But I'll do it.&nbsp; Does anyone have =
any=20
resources that may aid my efforts?&nbsp; I'll probably be asking some =
questions=20
here&nbsp;this week.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-Chris =
Edwards</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C34A63.569B4560--