[Phpgroupware-developers] Latest phpGW and address book

From: Peter Moulding
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Latest phpGW and address book
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:24:01 +1000

Hello all,
On Monday I get a new server to run phpGW so will download the latest
RC. I am open to suggestions for the best download combination for
Monday.

There were a couple of changes I made to our TTS code and posted in this
list. I do not know if TTS has changed since then. I will get TTS from
CVS just in case.

The address book will be used principally to feed customer names in to
TTS. I would really like the new address book system so I can enter a
company once then enter people for that company. I can see only one
address book in CVS. Where is the new version?

I will spend the weekend suffering through a Java assignment for
university.  :-(( On Monday I will be looking forward to an exciting
week with the one true language, PHP.

Peter