Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Small Bugs on Fresh Install - RC2

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Small Bugs on Fresh Install - RC2
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:38:55 +0000

#1 and #3 are fixed in CVS.  If you have a shell on your server and have the cvs
command available you can run `cvs -z3 update -dP` from the phpgrouware dir and
it
will fetch the fixes and updates.  I don't know about #2, I never installed RC2
but
went right for the CVS branch and haven't seen that one.

>Anyway, besides some rather minor security issues (my problem, establishing
>correct directory security), the installation was rather easy.

If you're refering to the writing of the header, this is optional.  The header
can
be viewed instead and pasted in manualy, which is what I prefer.

>I would like to see the ability to manage multiple domains from
>within setup3.

This is done in HEAD cvs, but I hear it won't make it into .14.