Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] compatibility between all databases

From: Michael Dean
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] compatibility between all databases
Date: 29 Mar 2002 10:05:23 -0600

Normally when queries fail, they point to the file and line that tried
to execute it.  What you can do is patch that file as needed and submit
a patch to Savannah with the diff for the fix.

At the very least, submit a bug report with the details if you're not
patch friendly :)

--
Michael L. Dean
Double Choco Latte - http://dcl.sourceforge.net/