Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] compatibility between all databases

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] compatibility between all databases
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:52:45 +0000

> The queries should be rewritten so the values are
represented properly
> by type.  All you are doing at this point is "fixing"
the query by doing
> type checking against the field list, which is more
processing than
> should be spent preparing a query for execution.
>
> While your fix works, it shouldn't be needed :)

Right!

Currently, I would prefer to work only on the sybase
abstraction classes, because I'm a beginner with
phpgroupware. So I prefer to fix it that way.

The other developers can fix it the right way.
And when it is fixed, I remove my work-around because it
really slows everything!

Yves