[Phpgroupware-developers] Where is phpgw_addressbook.tid set?

From: Peter Moulding
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Where is phpgw_addressbook.tid set?
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:16:11 +1100

Hello phpGW developers,
What does phpgw_addressbook.tid do?

The field is sometimes 'n' and sometimes 'p'. I have not found where it
is set from n to p. When I first enter the addressbook list, I have
category 'all' displayed and get everything with tid=p. If I select a
category then select 'all' again, I get everything with tid='n'.

I found that the entries with 'p' were not showing up in projects so I
started researching the use of tid. Then I gave up and edited the
database column to set all entries to 'n' so they would appear in
projects.

Who is supposed to set tid? Where is it set to anything other than 'n'?

Peter