RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm sync conduits for phpgw

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm sync conduits for phpgw
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:46:31 -0500

I believe the conduits you mention use the pilot-link package and the one
I'm doing uses the Coldsync packages - I'm not a programmer but I don't
think the conduits are interchangable/compatible

I started with Coldsync since there were two conduits that were already done
that sounded close to what I wanted to do.

Since I've been playing with it, I think there are some definite advantages
to Coldsync over pilot-link

I would love to skip all the SQL code stuff and access the php system
directly, but I need to know how to do it from Perl

Again, I'm not a programmer, just someone who wants a set of conduits to
phpgroupware and has spent some time to get a good start on it.