[Phpgroupware-developers] calendar application problem (missing /TABLE t

From: Paul McAvoy
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] calendar application problem (missing /TABLE tag)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:47:48 -0800

Hi, I wanted to let whomever know, there appears to be a problem with the
calendar application.  Under netscape 4.x, when viewing the 'year' view under
'idsociety' there are problems with the webpage.  It appears that there is
missing a close table (/TABLE) tag.  I am using the latest CVS copy.

I know for a fact that Netscape 4.x suffers this problem.  I saved the source
to disk, and added a tag around the location of (just above the /center tag)..

 </center>
target="cal_printer_friendly" onMouseOver="window.status = 'Generate
printer-friendly version*'">[Printer Friendly*]</a>
<hr>

seems to fix the display.  Sorry I can't give you a patch.  I am not familiar
enough with the source of the application to be able to figure out where this
tag should be placed.

- Paul

--
Paul McAvoy     -- Informatico Magnifico --              http://queda.net