[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: ISP hunt - recommendations sought

From: Andrew M Cohill
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: ISP hunt - recommendations sought
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:02:26 -0500

To everyone on this list:

I am in the dubious position of looking for another ISP to support my business site, which is built on the phpGroupWare infrastructure.

The ISP must support MySQL 3.23 and (preferably) the latest 4.1.1 PHP release, though I would settle for > 4.0.3.

I am looking for anyone who is willing to share their personal experiences, both negative and positive, pointers, suggestions, recommendations, in fact any information at all to help me with my decision making process. I am asking for personal experiences because I find them far more credible than the glitter found at ISP home pages.

It seems to me that the folks making up this developer's list is by far the most information-rich resource I can think of.

Thanks, one and all, for your time!

look at www.emwd.com....they support phpGW on two of my sites.... They are very responsive to questions.

Best regards,
Andrew
Andrew Michael Cohill, Ph.D.   Director, Blacksburg Electronic Village
Communications Network Services--part of  Virginia Tech Information Systems
http://www.bev.net/cohill/                       address@hidden
540-231-7855                    Adj. Prof. of Architecture, Virginia Tech