[Phpgroupware-developers] Th eprojects bug we reported a while ago

From: Michael Meskes
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Th eprojects bug we reported a while ago
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:28:19 +0100

Hi,

a while ago we reported a bug against projects including a patch. This
was applied pretty soon thereafter and the bug was closed which is a
good think. Now we had to re-checkout the soon-to-be stable release just
to learn that this bug has not been closed in this release? Is there any
reason why bugs are not fixed in the release candidates? Or did we just
use the wrong way to report it?

The bug in question is that projects calculates a new project id by
looking for the max value of all projects with project id
"like '${prefix}%'" which also is true for subprojects. Instead we use
"like '${prefix}\_\_\_\_'" which seems to work well.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
address@hidden