[Phpgroupware-developers] Email (With Attachment) Deletion Error

From: Ryan Sclanders
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Email (With Attachment) Deletion Error
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:26:34 +0200

Hi,

I have the lastest version of phpgroupware now running. I can veiw attachments email etc.
I only get an error when trying to delete a message "with an attachment":

Warning: Index referencing a non-array in /home/httpd/html/php/email/inc/class.boaction.inc.php on line 264

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent (header information may be added only before any output is generated from the script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions that output text) in /home/httpd/html/php/phpgwapi/inc/class.phpgw.inc.php on line 138

Can any one help?

Thanks

Ryan