Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Installation problem - phpgwapi and lang

From: Jim Foster
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Installation problem - phpgwapi and lang table
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:07:17 -0700

To Miles and Chris:

Thank you, gents, for both of your input. May I request one more piece of
advice from either/both of you?

I sent an e-mail to my ISP yesterday after I read what both of you had
advised. The initial response went like this:

"We don't currently have any plans to upgrade our mysql, as the jdbc
connector we
use relies on the current version.  If we can get 3.23 to work with our JDBC
connector, then we will upgrade."

To which I responded with the need to be ANSI SQL compliant, as both of you
had made clear.

The ISP has asked another question to which I am in no position to answer:

    "What functions do you need that are unsupported?"

May I tug on your expertise cape and ask how I should respond?

Much thanks, again!

Jim