Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Installation problem - phpgwapi and lang

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Installation problem - phpgwapi and lang table
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 14:23:50 +0000

3.23 fixes several limitations that are against ANSI SQL in 3.22.  I don't
recall
any problems upgrading from 3.22 to 3.23, but it was quite a while ago.  IMO,
using
3.22 is like staying with WinNT Sp4, it's just old and will cost nothing but a
small amout of scheduled downtime to upgrade and the benifits are numerous.