phpcompta-contrib

Re: [Phpcompta-contrib] True periods

From: Skipper
Subject: Re: [Phpcompta-contrib] True periods
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 21:56:08 +0200

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:25:48 +0200
Dany DeBontridder <address@hidden> wrote:

> Bonjour et merci pour le patch, j'allais le commiter dans le repository,
> quand je me suis demandé s'il ne valait pas mieux remplacer impression ->
> poste par ton code, en particulier le code pour générer le PDF.  Le PDF
> généré est nettement mieux. Et ainsi on évitera le double emploi :
> impression poste fait la même chose mais le PDF est légèrement différent, et
> ton code permet en plus d'imprimer tous les postes.
>
> Qu'en penses-tu  ?

I don't have too much opinion on that. The code is very similar (no surprise, I
borrowed from yours), and the output is not too different neither.

Whatever you think is the best way to go, I am fine with that. And I agree that
almost similar reports are definitely no good idea - too much confusion.

Do what you think is the best and commit. I believe you have the best "feeling"
about what is best for phpCompta.

Cheers,
Skipper