phpcompta-contrib

Re: [Phpcompta-contrib] True periods

From: Skipper
Subject: Re: [Phpcompta-contrib] True periods
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:18:41 +0200

Btw, is there a way to know the ending balance of the _previous_ period of an
account? Or, to complicate things, the opening balance of a new excercise?

These two number would further improve the usefulness of this GL.

For sales and purchases, I would also like to show the PayƩ status. This is
possibly not easily doable, but maybe you have an idea.

Thanks,
Skipper