pgubook-readers

Re: Fw: [Pgubook-readers] Bug p16

From: Téssio Fechine
Subject: Re: Fw: [Pgubook-readers] Bug p16
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:15:59 -0700 (PDT)

It's right. My bad.

--- Em qua, 1/10/08, Jason Creech <address@hidden> escreveu:
De: Jason Creech <address@hidden>
Assunto: Fw: [Pgubook-readers] Bug p16
Para: address@hidden
Data: Quarta-feira, 1 de Outubro de 2008, 13:16

I believe direct addressing is the correct mode in this example, meaning that you could load 4 as the address containing the data required by the instruction.  If you stored 4 in a register and used register addressing, then the value 4 would be the literal data used by the instruction, rather than a pointer to the required data.