pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Partial answer to Terje and a question to an active memb

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Partial answer to Terje and a question to an active member
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 02:23:00 +0100

Hi.

    Is there a maintainer (Jose or Aleksander) or another "active member"
    to provide us more information about the actual state of the
    project?

There has been virtually no development activity for several months.  I
will return to the development as soon as I can (i.e. as soon as I can
make some free time).

--
Jose E. Marchesi         http://www.jemarch.net
GNU Project              http://www.gnu.org