pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] New developer and UUID module request

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] New developer and UUID module request
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:44:54 +0100

    Please find attached a new patch. I've considered all your comments
    and implemented the string issue with the c) option. I've also updated
    the documentation. Thank you Jose and Aleksander for your reviews
    :-)

Your patch seems to revert some of the latest changes by Aleks:

address@hidden {const pdf_text_t *} pdf_hash_get_text (pdf_hash_t
address@hidden, const pdf_char_t address@hidden)
address@hidden {const pdf_text_t} pdf_hash_get_text (pdf_hash_t address@hidden,
const pdf_char_t address@hidden)

It seems that you made a copy of gnupdf.texi, merged and then copied the
file back in the repo.  Please check.

Regarding the second argument of pdf_uuid_string, I would really prefer
to just require a pointer to pdf_char_t (and not char).  The requirement
for the pointed buffer shall be to be big enough, not to contain a fixed
number of chars.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org