pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] hello

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] hello
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 10:50:43 +0200

Hello.

   Hi everyone. I would love to see this project mature. IMO a decent
   platform for the creating and viewing the pdf format is sorely needed.
   How is this project progressing? I'd be happy to help with this project.
   Is there anyplace that you'd like me start? I'm fairly fluent in C,
   though I don't know very much about the internals of the pdf.

Welcome and thanks for your interest in collaborate.  Please take a
look to the unassigned NEXT tasks in our flyspray installation at
http://www.gnupdf.org/flyspray

Some private emails follows with accounting information.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org