pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] File system Definition Functions

From: David Vazquez
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] File system Definition Functions
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 03:34:37 +0200 (CEST)

> The rationale after the existence of that function, and also after the
> existence of two different types pdf_fsys_t and pdf_fsys_impl_s, is
> that pdf_fsys_t is intended to be opaque.  We may want to expand its
> definition to hold data not related to an specific implementation.

Well, then according to the current filesystem module interface,
what abstraction is supposed I should provide in the HTTP filesystem?

  a) A pdf_fsys_t variable initialized at compile time and, therefore,
     assuming the internal structure of the pdf_fsys_t type.

  b) A set of procedures and a pdf_fsys_impl_s structure, delegating
     to the user the work of create/destroy the HTTP filesystem type
     from them.

Sorry, perhaps I did not understand well the filesystem module.