pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Build Error - unit test cases

From: Pablo Vasquez
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Build Error - unit test cases
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 10:06:59 +0000

I don't have check library installed on my system. But I am pretty sure this error has nothing to do with this option. As long as someone is building the test binaries, person will face this problem.

In fact, it does have something to do with it. The builtin "nocheck" doesn't support libcheck's fixtures. This issue was brought to my attention by Jose, please see

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pdf-devel/2009-07/msg00011.html

for some info on this and what's being done about it.

Pablo.