pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Documenting pdf_fp_func_debug_t

From: ori bar
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Documenting pdf_fp_func_debug_t
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 03:30:59 +0300

>  I would like to suggest you to get the bigger task #37 (Write down
>  appropriate usage examples in the public functions API) instead. The
>  task is currently assigned to me in the flyspray as I have been
>  writing down examples from time to time.
>
>  To write down examples for the existing functions of the library shall
>  give you a quite good overall view of the interfaces and the
>  functions implemented by it. It is also a quite good way to detect API
>  design problems! It is thus important to do it properly, and your
>  experience shall be quite valuable.
>
>  What do you think?

This seems fine by me.
Any specific functions I should focus on?
Please note that I've just finished making sure that I can compile the
library as well as view the info files, thus, I haven't yet looked
much into the code itself. After I get some pointers as to which parts
should be interesting, I'll start looking.

--
1110101111111110 - it's a way of life