pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Documenting pdf_fp_func_debug_t

From: ori bar
Subject: [pdf-devel] Documenting pdf_fp_func_debug_t
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 00:17:35 +0300

Hello, my name is Ori Bar, and I was considering contributing a bit to
your project by doing the task of reading and documenting
pdf_fp_func_debug_t. I have some experience in similar tasks, as when
I worked as a software engineer, part of my job was going over buggy
undocumented code, fixing, and documenting it. I'd like to know if you
think this is a suitable task for a newbie, and what recommendations
do you have for doing it.

Please note that currently I'm not sure if I'd like to do coding (I
already code enough in my degree).

Regards, OriB.
--
1110101111111110 - it's a way of life