pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Changes in the roadmap

From: jemarch
Subject: [pdf-devel] Changes in the roadmap
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 20:47:53 +0200

I just made some changes in the project roadmap.

The implementation of the name and number tree common data types has
been postponed, since we need the lexer and the parser in order to
implement it (the purpose of those trees is to be able to build a huge
"dictionary" without needing to read the entire data structure into
memory).

So I just started to work in the four types of function specifications
(savannah taks #7174, #7175, #7176 and #7177).

I also marked the crypt filters as "in progress".

So the current picture of NEXT and in progress tasks is:

IN PROGRESS Common Data Structures: Postscript Calculator (type 4) functions
IN PROGRESS Common Data Structures: Stitching (type 3) functions
IN PROGRESS Common Data Structures: Exponential Interpolation (type 2) functions
IN PROGRESS Common Data Structures: Sampled (type 0) functions
IN PROGRESS Streams: Encryption filters

NEXT Common Data Structures: String types and text streams
NEXT Common Data Structures: File Specifications