pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] filter testcases

From: jemarch
Subject: [pdf-devel] filter testcases
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 04:18:51 +0200

I am thinking in a good way for add testcases (in the torture/
directory) for the filters implementations.

Since we are integrating the support for filters in the `pdf_filter'
utility as soon as the filters are written, it seems to be a good idea
to use `pdf_filter' to perform the testing.

If we use `pdf_filter' to perform the testing, we would need to use a
test driver with good support for interactive commands (DejaGNU uses
`expect' to do that, for example).

The alternative is to use the procedural interface of fdm_stm like the
other existing tests.

In any case, we really need to write testcases for the fdm_stm_f_*
modules.

Juan Pedro, what do you think?