partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] ACk always be regarded as late ACK and be discarded.

From: Roland Zheng
Subject: [Partysip-dev] ACk always be regarded as late ACK and be discarded.
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 15:30:35 -0800

Hi,
     I use "record-route off" configuration.
     WHen I use Pingtel to make a call through partysip server to another UA,
     it establish the connection, and after 30 seconds, it auomatically lost the connection.
     I found that, when Pingtel send ACK to partysip, the partysip always regard it as late ACK and
     discard it ( in code psp_core_handle_incoming_message_as_statefull_only())
     and the partysip keep sending 200 OK to Pintel, because partysip lost the ACK.
     then Pingtel keep receiving 200 OK, and it think its ACK lost somewhere, so Pingtel
     disconnect the call.
     Is it a bug or I have to turn record-route on?
     Most of UAs  sends ACK to  proxy server instead of contact regardless whether it have record-route.

Thank you,

Roland