partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] interoperability issue.

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Partysip-dev] interoperability issue.
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 12:35:14 +0100 (CET)

I've added an interoperability fix for CANCEL
request that are sent with a tag in the To header
but no tag was in the INVITE request.

This scenario should not happen but this is the
only way to allow some non compliant UAs to CANCEL
calls.

The cisco ATA v2.15 ata18x can CANCEL calls if
the following option is set in partysip.conf:
(but this makes the proxy non-compliant)

disable_check_for_to_tag_in_cancel = on

If you are aware of any interoperability issue,
let me know so I can fix it. (send me the whole
call flows)

This fix is available in the CVS.
Thanks
Aymeric