paragui-users

[paragui-users] OpenGL devel branch

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] OpenGL devel branch
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:29:22 -0800 (PST)

still needs catching up to main branch's recent changes, but as of now,
effectively works.  I need to do some cleanup on the font management as
the ultraslow current method results in ~30fps rather than the 45 of
non-accel.  Overhead of uploading EVERY character into graphics memory...

Anyways, nVidia supports multithreaded OpenGL so it's making debugging and
testing easier.  More of the demos now support a "-gl" switch - animation,
dblbuffer, paratest (crashes), stress1, stress2

Don't know if it's Ready for Business, but things are coming along nicely :)

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis

PS: I need to quit using an empty PG_Rect to replace a NULL pointer.
hrm...  it was messing up the mouse.