paragui-dev

[paragui-dev] ParaGUI on pocket pc

From: gl.ultrasonic
Subject: [paragui-dev] ParaGUI on pocket pc
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 11:41:39 +0200

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a nice and smooth gui for my sdl based application for Pocket PC 2003. Does anyone tried to compile ParaGUI for that platform? Or maybe anyone knows where to look for ParaGUI port for Pocket PC?

If there is no chance for a compilation and there is no ParaGUI port, can anyone describe me complexity of that task. It seems to be fine since ParaGUI is based on SDL wich can be build for Pocket PC.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Grzegorz Latarowski