[Paparazzi-devel] Can't use manual mode

From: Tasos Sagiotis
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Can't use manual mode
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:18:34 +0300

Hello,

I use a Tiny v2.11 autopilot wired according to this diagram. I am using the PPM method with a Futaba T6EXAP transmiter  (radio) and a Futaba R136F Receiver. The autopilot works fine at the AUTO 2 mode with the PPM's LED staying constantly on. When powering on the transmiter, the PPM's LED works as expected blinking at 3Hz but I can't turn to manual mode nor with the 3-possition switch nor by turning to manual mode via the CGS. The servo wont do anything when I am moving the transmiter' s sticks.

Any ideas?