pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] purge/delete headers?

From: glen walpert
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] purge/delete headers?
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 12:35:43 -0500

On 12/20/2017 02:58 AM, Brian wrote:
On 12/19/2017 12:59 PM, glen walpert wrote:
Astraweb has just done a headers database upgrade and requested that
all users:

"Please purge/delete your headers
Due to a database upgrade, please purge/delete all the headers in your
newsreader and reload the headers again."

My first inclination is to delete everything in the .pan2.groups
directory and re-add all of my subscribed groups, but I would like to
get confirmation of the best method from someone who knows how Pan works.

:( I'm an Astraweb user and I have one s**tload of headers in my
database. Glen, I'm not doubting your word for a moment, but I'd heard
noting of this. Do you have a link/reference? If there's something on
their website, I've missed it.

Thanks,

Brian.