pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Subscribing to groups

From: David WE Roberts
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Subscribing to groups
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:00:02 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:11:17 -0700, Steve Graham wrote:

> I can subscribe to a group and I will see the headers.  However, when I
> go to subscribe to another one, the first group disappears from the
> subscribed group list.
>
> How do I fix that?
<snip HTML>

I have a 'feature' in Pan where if I even look at the properties of a NG
(as in EditSelectedGroup'sPreferences) then it sets the group colour to
white.

So the text is white on a white background in the Subscribed Groups list.

Once it is set explicitly to black (or any other colour) then the problem
seems to go away.

Sounds quite like what you are experiencing.

Cheers

Dave R