pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Plain Text

From: Thufir Hawat
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Plain Text
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 09:23:42 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:21:12 -0700, Steve Graham wrote:

> Is this plain text?
>
> BTW, is there a way when initially subscribing to groups to view all of
> your subscribed groups, without having to restart Pan?
>

> Thanks, Steve

yes, it's plain text.

If you don't mind, might I comment that your line settings might be off?
It seems to come through as one very-long-line instead of breaking as
seen above.  I'm not sure off the top of my head, but I think it's in
settings for posting.  80 is the number you should have for line length?

However, from your header, it looks like your maybe using Yahoo and not
Pan at all?  Maybe that's what's causing confusion.

As to your question, I'm not sure that I follow.  As you subscribe to
groups they appear in the "subscribed" list immediately.  I prefer the
tabbed pane view, and I see them immediately.  You can also put a filter
on the groups list, so that, for example, you only see gmane groups (if
that helps).  Your question isn't clear to me.

-Thufir