pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read

From: Gerald Livingston
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:16:43 -0500

I just set up a temporary test account for Mark that uses GigaNews
servers so he can directly determine if it is server or distro related.
I can see the articles fine using 0.132 on a debian 5 (Lenny) machine.

Gerald

--
I am on the email list. Unless you are sending information which should
not be shared with everyone else please reply to the list, not directly