pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read

From: Steven D'Aprano
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 22:44:34 +1000

Mark S Bilk wrote:
I posted several articles to alt.test, which KNode can read but Pan can't. I'm using Pan 0.135 from the OpenSuse Linux 11.4 32-bit software repository. My Usenet source is Astraweb.

The five posts in the sequence are similar. The last one is included in its entirety at the end of this message. Here are all the Subject lines: