pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: pan uses large amounts of memory

From: Leo List
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: pan uses large amounts of memory
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 07:57:54 +1100

Thanks for the quick reply.

The groups are mainly binary  and have a large number of articles as the provider does remove articles only after a few years.

I'm happy to wait when I start pan for it to update, it would be nice though if I could carry out doing other things in the meantime (which I can't due to the lack of available memory)

I also noticed that harly any memory is release once the groups have been update. Is this expected?

Thanks