pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Questions about the next release

From: K. Haley
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Questions about the next release
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 17:21:05 -0600

On 8/5/2010 10:25 PM, Charles Kerr wrote:
> There have been a lot of changes since 0.133 back in *cough* August
> 2008.  Is it time for a new release to get these changes into wider
> circulation?

I've just rebuilt my integration branch on top of gnome/master.  It
contains every branch I've put into my master branch.  You can either
merge it or use it as a reference for merging in the branches yourself.
That just leaves a couple of things in testing that I don't think are
quite ready yet.  Oh, the changelog and translations will need to be
updated.
> Also, Is there any advantage to using gnome's repository compared to
> github, or github compared to gnome's repo?

I think it should remain on gnome.