pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Multipart Binaries Bug - When Will It Be Fixed?

From: Scott Pettigrew
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Multipart Binaries Bug - When Will It Be Fixed?
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 08:29:44 -0500

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 5:51 AM, Graham Todd <address@hidden> wrote:

> I can type (a bit), and though I do enjoy learning about the way
> various applications are coded (no learning is ever wasted), I'd prefer
> to get a version of Pan that works "just out of the box" and is
> available in .deb format 8-).  However if somebody could hold my hand
> when installing via the git repositories, I'd be most grateful for any
> step-by-step instructions that could be given.  What information do you
> want?

Graham:

If you use the instructions offered on my blog page (
http://bit.ly/69mgMM ), you will be able to *MOSTLY* cut & paste the
commands.  The extent of your typing would likely be your username
where indicated in the commands.

If you mail me directly, I might also be able to offer you a binary
that works....

--
Best Regards -

Scott Pettigrew