pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Problems unraring archives downloaded with PAN.

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Problems unraring archives downloaded with PAN.
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:56:50 -0700

apebrigade wrote:
Hi.  I am hoping this is the correct place to raise this problem!

I use PAN to connect to Giganews and use .NZB files to locate the files.
PAN seems to be working correctly and downloading all of rar files
correctly. My problem comes when I try to unrar the archive as it is
split into many files.

I have tried:

unrar x /filename /

This brings up a dialog...

Hm.  A couple of thoughts:

By 'dialog' do you mean a separate popup window?  I use unrar from a
command prompt and there is no graphical interface to it whatever.

I use unrar e instead of unrar x.  Have you tried that?