pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Aaarrrgghhh! Whahoppena Terminal??

From: Gerald L
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Aaarrrgghhh! Whahoppena Terminal??
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:16:57 -0600

Beartooth wrote:
For a while, /home/btth/bin had an extra copy of alpine-helper, with a tilde after it -- created by telling kwrite to save. I got rid of that (which, btw, was openable with gedit, though the original is not), and emptied Fedora's trash.

And trying to email from Pan is still a crapshoot -- with loaded dice. What am I missing??

What's the output of:

ls -l /home/btth/bin

?