pan-users

[Pan-users] A delete private data option?

From: Paul Crawford
Subject: [Pan-users] A delete private data option?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 22:50:07 +0000

I noticed that pan keeps stuff in the ~.pan2 folder including most of the cache of partly transfered files and group settings.

However, I tried to manually clear the article-cache and groups directories after closing pan, then restarted it and found that it 'remembered' the previously read articles.

So my two questions are:

(1) Where else is the newsgroup transfer / access history stored?

(2) Should pan have a "clear private data" button added to simply the deletion of the various history and cache contents?

Regards,
Paul