pan-users

[Pan-users] Problems with long lines in posts

From: Maurice Batey
Subject: [Pan-users] Problems with long lines in posts
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:16:37 +0000

Every now and then I see a posting in some newsgroup whose lines are
longer than my screen width.
  Of course, I can read the end bits by horizontal scrolling, but I
would prefer people to use shorter lines.

(Last year I was asked to shorten the lines in my postings...)

The question is, does Pan (old or new; I'm using old) have the means
of automatically fitting lines to the available screen space, so
there's no need for horizontal scrolling?

It seems some news readers do (e.g. GNUS).

--
/\/\aurice
        (Retired in Surrey, UK)