pan-users

[Pan-users] Temporarily dead server

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] Temporarily dead server
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:47:41 +0000 (UTC)

One of the servers that I get articles from is "dead", (hopefully only
temporarily).  As a result, pan "hangs" for quite some time when I exit
pan, waiting for the network connection to fail.  Is there a way to tell
pan to "not bother" to try and connect to this server, without deleting
the server from the list of servers?

Pan 0.132 "waxed in black" on Fedora 9

Thanks!
Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler        | 48% of all Americans believe oatmeal is made of