pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?

From: Steven D'Aprano
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 11:57:49 +1000

On Sat, 4 Oct 2008 02:59:00 am Travis wrote:

> So you sent HTML mail again.  Don't blame it on Verizon.  Verizon is
> my ISP and I decide how my mail is sent.

Timothy's email included a perfectly valid non-HTML plain text message
body. If your mail client is broken, don't blame the sender for acting
as if it is 2008 instead of 1978. I think it's time for you to start
use a proper mail client, one that understands multi-part emails and is
sensible enough to suppress the HTML part when there is a non-HTML part
available.

--
Steven