pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?

From: Timothy Hamilton
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: clearing headers?
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 11:37:23 -0400

Ok. First things first.

I've been having issues with Kmail. So I naively sent the message from my verizon account. And yes I momentarily forgot my HTML-manners.

So, please treat my original message as akin to letting a particularly graphic vulgarism slip while in polite company.

Just apportion the blame between my forgetfulness and Verizon's webmail.

tim