pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Connections

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Connections
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:59:31 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Timothy J. Hamilton" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 9:51 AM

>I found it, but changing the number of servers didn't make any
>difference for
> me on Pan .133 on (K)ubuntu 8.04 amd64.

If all you are reading is text you will not notice any difference.  If
you news provider doesn't all more than 4 you
will not notice any difference.  If your news provider or ISP limits
your bandwidth you will probably not notice any difference.

When I switched from news.verizon.net to news.giganews.com I noticed a
big difference.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington