pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Doubled signature

From: Ben Bullock
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Doubled signature
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 23:29:58 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 31 May 2008 16:52:21 +0000, walt wrote:

> I wonder if we are using different sources because I don't see a
> duplicate call there in post-ui.cc from svn and I can't reproduce the
> bug:
>
>   // apply the profiles
>   update_profile_combobox ();
>   apply_profile ();                <------ line 46
>
>   // set focus to the first non-populated widget if (!grab) {
>     const char * cpch (gtk_entry_get_text (GTK_ENTRY(_subject_entry)));
>     if (!cpch || !*cpch)
>       grab = _subject_entry;
>
> Is the above code different from yours?

Yes, in the code I have (the download from
http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/releases/0.132/) the above is on
line 1544, and the same call is made at line 1474, in the form

static_cast<PostUI*>(user_data)->apply_profile ();

This is what results in the doubled signature problem.

I have not looked at the Subversion repository version of the program.