pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: alternate editor??

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: alternate editor??
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 14:50:25 +0000 (UTC)

walt <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Fri, 09 Mar 2007
17:41:54 +0000:

>> I *think* I remember 0.14 and several before it having a way to set an
>> alternate editor. Didn't they?
>>
>> Do the (1.0 - xyz) versions have such a thing? Am I just not finding
>> it?
>
> If you open a new post (hit 'p') you will find the necessary items in
> the 'Edit' drop-down menu.  It's a bit hard to find.

Yes.  A bit hard to find, indeed.

Open a new post, Edit menu, Set Editor.  If you don't see the choice you
want there, Edit menu, Manage Editor List.  That'll give you a place you
can add your own editor to the list.  After it's in the list, you can
then choose it using Set Editor as above.

Hope that's transparent enough for you Beartooth.  If not, just reply to
that effect and I or someone will have another try at it. =8^)