pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Default to adding downloads to back of queue

From: Daniel Parish
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Default to adding downloads to back of queue
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 08:12:59 -0800

On 12/16/06, Travis <address@hidden> wrote:

Why not do GMail via POP and then you don't have to worry about the
Webmail settings.  It will send however you have your mail client set.

Actually that had been my plan, but as it turned out, I like gmail for
reading mailing lists better than my mail client (evolution).  Also,
it looks like after selecting plain text for the one response to this
list, gmail is now defaulting to that mode.

Daniel