pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] They did it! 0.119 is in FC6

From: Glenn
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] They did it! 0.119 is in FC6
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:09:42 -0700

On Wednesday 15 November 2006 14:18, Beartooth wrote:
> I've just installed Fedora Core 6 on a testbed machine -- actually,
> upgraded FC5 to it, apparently successfully. Naturally, I started trying
> out my standard apps -- and Pan at first seemed to want me to start over
> from scratch, as if it'd been a clean install.
>
> <shrug> I remembered Duncan saying I might want to do that anyway; so I
> started. It turns out to be 0.119, and it's in there digging up my old Pan
> files, or reporting whether it has, right now.
>
> Wow. I can see this is going to be even more different than I had been
> anticipating ....

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to find 0.119 in the FC6 repos a few days
ago, myself.  Very nice.

Glenn

--
15:08:25 up 8 days, 5:18, running Fedora Core release 6 (Zod), kernel
2.6.18-1.2798.fc6

Bernard Shaw is an excellent man; he has not an enemy in the world, and
none of his friends like him either.
                -- Oscar Wilde